Many diseases of the skin and nail can be detected in nail biopsy specimens, including fungal infection and psoriasis. Melanoma can be far more subtle and difficult to diagnose requiring a seasoned expert in the field.
Services and techniques include:
- • Nail, skin, and bone biopsy evaluation
- • Immunohistochemical evaluation for melanoma
- • Histochemical analysis for fungus and bacteria
- • Culture for aerobic/non-aerobic bacteria and fungus
- • We will provide your office all necessary collection devices including
specimen containers and culture supplies, as needed
Our pathologists welcome the opportunity to discuss case findings and are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions. Call +1.800 325.PATH (7284).