ENT (Ear, Nose, & Throat)
ENT is one of the most multidisciplinary areas of pathology requiring expertise in head and neck pathology, cytology, hematopathology, dermatopathology, oral pathology, and soft tissue neoplasms. Since no single pathologist can be qualified in all of these areas, StrataDx uses a team approach to these cases drawing on the knowledge of all of our specialists, as indicated, before rendering a diagnosis. All skin lesions are reviewed by our expert dermatopathologists. We have five board-certified cytologists with a wealth of expertise in ENT cytology experienced in both performing and interpreting fine needle aspirates. Our board certified hematopathologists handle all hematopoietic lesions employing a variety of state-of-the-art techniques (flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, and molecular diagnostics) to arrive at the most-actionable diagnosis. All oral lesions are reviewed by our world-class team of board-certified oral pathologists all of whom are also board certified in dentistry. The option for all reports to include a representative photomicrograph depicting the main diagnostic finding is available, depending on client preferences.
Services and techniques include:
- • 24 hour turn around time for routine biopsies and FNAs
- • Biopsy / fine needle aspirate correlation
- • Expert in-house sub-specialization in all areas of ENT pathology, including
skin pathology, oral lesions, lymphoma and soft tissue neoplasms
- • Extensive panel of immunohistochemical and immunofluorescent stains
- • Molecular tests of diagnostic and prognostic value
- • In-house laboratory delivering rapid ancillary study results for faster
Our pathologists welcome the opportunity to discuss case findings and are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions. Call +1.800 325.PATH (7284), or use the “Ask a Pathologist” feature on the right side of the page.